Monday, July 19, 2010

Stores I love and why.

Don't you just love it when you have a mfg. coupon for something and it is on sale?

Well, what if you have a mfg. coupon for something, it is on sale and there is a store coupon too!!

HAPPY DANCE! This calls for some very cheap stuff!

Stores that have this awesome thing, are Walgreens, with their monthly savings book or there store coupon that are in the weekly ad.

Meijer has Meijer mealbox that are found online under special offers.

Target has printable coupons at Target.com, some are mfg coupons here, but most are store coupons!

When I shop Target lately, I have been only buying things from them, if I have a Mfg. Coupon and a store coupon stacked for the item.

If you have any questions about anything leave a comment and I will be happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment