Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dominck's/Safeway Cheap Fage Yogurt and FREE Nut Clusters!



I am a visual learner so I like to take pictures! (there is one yogurt missing...I ate it!)

TOTAL with tax: $1.97 (coupon savings- $8, Fresh Value savings- $9.71= Total savings- $19.71)

Let's start with the Nut Clusters....how do you get them for free....well 1st you have to buy 4. Bringing them down to $1.99 a piece. Then you have to print 4 $1.00 off coupons. From Smartsource.com, Target.com, Coupons.com. (Don't forget that you can always press the back button after the coupon has printed and print two!) Also, Dominick's has E-Coupons, just load them right to your Fresh Values Card. Go to Dominick's website and click through to the coupons and load them up, unfortanetly there are only 2 $1 off coupons there for the Nut Clusters, but if you would have known about this earlier there might have been more coupons for these already loaded on your card.

Ok so I didn't have 4 electronic coupons either, so I ended up spending .25 cents a bag for the Nut Clusters not bad at all, considering they are suppose to be 1.99 on sale ;). But if you load those e-coupons from previously, then you should have 4 $1 off e-coupons and 4 $1 off printed coupons making them free!

On to the Fage Yogurt!
Search Fage Yogurt on Facebook, like them, go to the tab Fage offers and print 3 (yes 3 $1 off Fage Yogurt coupons). These are on sale this week for $1.25 making them just .25 cents after coupon. (I ate one at work today...so that is why my 3rd on is missing...) I have to say these are really good with some sugar free chocolate pudding in them! I also used half of the container as sour cream...tastes really close to sour cream, at least the kind I bought did.

Thanks Mashup Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment