Monday, July 19, 2010

How I do it!

When I purchase something from Walgreens that generates a register reward, instead of rolling my register reward at Walgreens I like to take my register rewards to Jewel or Meijer or Dominick's to bring the cost of my groceries down.

For example:

This week at Walgreens Colgate Total is $3.49 with a $3.49 RR back. Make this deal sweeter by using a $1 off coupon from the 7/11 SS. There are even internet printables for .75 off.



I took my $3.50 RR this week to Jewel and used my RR and another $2 off produce coupon. To get everything seen below for .89.
$1.69 Turkey Franks
$.98/lb. Grapes- bought a little under 2 lbs.
$1.00 a bag peas
$.50 Cucumber
So, got the grapes and cucumber free from my $2 produce coupon.
And my register reward brought the cost of my hot dogs, and bags of peas down to only .89!

One last note: Register Rewards are really cool at Jewel, because you can use as many as you want, as long as you don't go into tax (although some stores don't mind if you go into tax, and once I actually got some money back from the self check out)

If you use Register Rewards at Meijer or Dominick's you can only use one register reward per transaction. So, what I like to do is save my higher value RR and use them at Meijer or Dominick's!

No comments:

Post a Comment