Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jewel-Osco & Albertsons, FREE Bread (no longer working) and FREE Produce!!

This is the whole reason I really decided to start this blog! To show you can eat healthy from coupons! Actually I started a diet at the end of May so I have been couponing the best way for my diet!

Went to Jewel (x2) today and used the $2 off produce coupon twice and bought 1 cucumber and 1 bag of baby carrots at one store, and the other bought 3 plums and 3 bananas.

Also in the same transaction used the free loaf of bread from the bakery, bought Vienna bread at one store and a pan Italiano bread at the other.

Oh I should note that one transaction was .39 cents and the other was .26 cents!

How do you get these coupons?

Bummer...I just checked out the bread coupon and it is no longer working....the trials of a couponer, but you can still get $2 off produce!

Just go here https://emailsignup.jewelosco.com/ and type PRODUCE for the promotion code. Go get some free blueberries and anything else you can think of that is around $2! The coupon print is unlimited and the coupon won't expire until 7/26!

Thanks Mashup Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment