Monday, September 13, 2010

Starting to hate Target!

Maybe it is just the Target I went to but they are starting to get not very coupon friendly see here , but here is what I did.

Bought 4 Shout and Go Travel Size Wipes $.97
Used 2 $2 off 2 Shout Laundry Products from 8/8 SS
FREE!

Bought 3 Hello Kitty 10 ct. Bandaids
Used $3 off 3 from the 8/1 SS
FREE! Plus Free Book!

Bought 2 Tide Travel Size Detergents
Used 2 $1 off any size Tide from 8/29 PG
FREE!

Bought 2 Clean & Clear 1 oz. Morning Burst
Used 2 $1 off any Clean & Clear 8/1 SS
FREE!

Bought 2 bottles of Vaseline Aloe Lotion for $2.99
Used $1.50 off Vaseline Lotion Target Coupon
and $1 off Vaseline Lotion Here
$.50 for each

The computer first only took off .97 for the shout wipes when they should have taken off .97 times 2! I talked to the cashier and she asked a manager the manager said this should not work because there is no picture of the product. I said the coupon clearly states off ANY! And she promptly accepted but she said in the future we cannot take these coupons for travel size items. Luckily I have lots of Target stores around me. I just won't be going to that one anymore :).

Thanks Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment