Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jewel and Meijer thru tomorrow

I went to Jewel this morning.

Bought 3 12 packs of Diet Coke 3 for $10. Used my (3) $3 off soda from the Chex Mix from last week. And got a free 16 oz. package of Ritz. Had to pay the $1 difference.

Picked up .39 campbell's chicken noodle soup. Supposedly there is a coupon in the 9/12 SS but I didn't see any (for .40 off of 4)

Also bought 4 Suave Lotion Naturals $2.50, if you have 2 computers print 4 coupons
Making these $6 if you have 4 coupons. Buy 4 and get back $3 cat, $2 cat, and a $2 cat. Making this $1 MM. I only had 2 coupons so I paid $1 for 4 large containers of lotion.

Used my (3) $3 Cats I got last week from my Jewel run. So I ended up spending $3.50 after tax and got back $7 in Cats.

Tonight I went to Meijer and did a quick deal.

Green Giant veggies like the ones I bought last week are on sale for .99. Buy 4 and get a cat for $1 and $2 coupon for your next order. Without any coupons pay $4 and get $3 back. With coupons make a little money on these. .50 off 1 .60 off 3

Barilla Pasta is on sale for .99. Buy 4 and stack with Meijer Mealbox for $1 off 4. Use 4 .55 off coupons from 8/29 SS and pay only .76 for 4 boxes of pasta!

Nesquick is on sale for $2.24 use $1.25 off Printable and stack with $1 off 2 Meijer Mealbox. Pay $1 for 2 cans of Nesquick powder.

Thanks Jill Catalado! See all the weekly deals here! She posts them every Sunday night. For all you Chicago Readers. Also, Mashupmom is another local one that is very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment