Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CVS Deals Week of 8/15-8/21

Lots of Great Deals at CVS this week!

Purex 3-in-1 Dryer Sheets on sale for $5.99
Use $3/1 from 8/15 RP (red plum)
Spend $2.99 and get $2 ECB (Extra Care Buck)
OOP $.99 (That's for 20 Loads!!)

Sobe are B1G1F
Use 2 B1G1F coupons from here
Making these Free!

Emerald Nuts $1
Used 2 $1 off 3.5 oz or larger from 8/15 RP
Making these Free!

Zegerid OTC 14ct. $9.99
Use $3/1 from 8/15 SS
Spend $6.99 and get $7 ECB back
Making this Free!
(do any of you suffer from frequent heartburn? I have 2 boxes of this now, and no one to give it to. LOL!)

You can make your CVS deals sweeter if you sign up for CVS emails.
I signed up and yesterday got a coupon for $5 off $25.

Once everything was rung up I handed over my $5 off $25 coupon first. Then all my manufacture coupons. Bringing my total down to $5.88, but I had an old $4 ECB so I used this bringing my total down to $1.88 and I got back $9 in ECB!

Other Deals:

Dawn Dish Soap $.97
Use $1 from Homemade Simple Books
Free

Blink Tears $7.99
Spend $6.49 and get back $8
Making this a $1.50 Money Maker!!

Right Guard or Dy Idea Deodorant on sale B1G1F
Use B1G1F Coupon from 7/25 RP
Get 2 for free (or as many coupons as you have...this is why it is good to buy more than one paper! As in my case, I will be able to get 4 for free!)

One more thing about CVS! I wanted to get the Right Guard and the Blink Tears, but they didn't have any! CVS writes rainchecks and they never expire! And they will include the Extra Care Bucks on your raincheck! So don't get discouraged when you go to CVS and nothing that you want was on the shelves, just get a raincheck and come back the next week and reap the free stuff at CVS!


No comments:

Post a Comment