Friday, August 13, 2010

Awesome deals at Meijer!!



Lots of Free and cheap things at Meijer this week! Gotta love those weeks!

Alright, some stuff I bought because I needed/eventually need it...let's start with those...not the best deal on these things, but can't beat when you have Meijer Mealbox Coupons and Mfg. Coupons!

Welch's Grape Jam is an example of this. (I am on my last jar in the fridge right now)
On sale 3/$5
Used $1 off 3 Meijer Mealbox (MMB)
Used $1 off 2 from 6/6 SS, and .55 off 1 from 8/1 SS (Smart Source)
Making these roughly .83 a jar, or $2.45 for 3 jars!

On to the Country Crock butter, another thing we are almost out of.
On sale big tubs 45 oz. 2/$5
Used $1 off 2 MMB
Used .40 off 1 from IP (Internet Printable) used two of these
Making these $1.60 a tub, or $3.20 for 90 oz of butter!

Ranch Dressing is another thing I have been wanting....usually you can get salad dressing for free. But this is a pretty good deal too.
On sale for $1.99
Used $1.25 off 2 MMB
Used $1.25 off 2 from 8/1 RP (Red Plum)
Making these $.74 a piece, $1.48 for 2.

We also needed the Texas Toast....it wasn't even on sale! $2.39
Had a .55 off Peelie (always be on the look for these on products you buy a peel a bunch for yourself)
Making this $1.84

Now on to the real good deals!

The Campbell's Select Harvest soup is on sale for .99
Print two $1 coupons from here.
Making them.....FREE!!!!

Mott's applesauce is on a crazy good deal!
Go to Dominick's and pick up the MDA "Make a Muscle" Coupon book, get as many as you can find! I had 4.
There is a coupon for $2 off 2 Mott's Applesauce
So Applesauce is on sale for $1.67 (I bought 8...but just purchase in groups of 2 depending on how many coupons you have)
Used $1 off 2 MMB
Used $2 off 2 from the "Make a Muscle" coupon book
This makes the 6 pack of applesauce $.17! I bought 8 so 8x.17= $1.36 for 48 cups of applesauce ;).

Stouffer's Deli Creation on Sale for $1.88
Used $1 off from 4/11 SS (that is why it is so important to just save and file your inserts...don't even really need to clip anything until you see a good deal...these coupons don't expire until 8/31!)
Making these .88 a piece.

Smart Balance Milk is on sale for $1.99
Used $1 off MMB
Used $2 off from the 7/11 RP (there was also a $2 off IP, but now it is gone....another note...when you see an IP for more than $1 off I will usually print it, because anything $1 off and more is a high printable coupon..then I just save them and see what kind of damage I can do later)
So I had 4 $2 off coupons and my 4 $1 off MMB...unfortanetly the cashier didn't give me overage. She adjusted the $2 off coupons down to .99. I was thinking I might make $4 off of buying the milk.....but hey I still got 4 cartons of FREE milk!!!!

Meijer is still running the catalina promotion from Kellogg's (Buy 10 items get $10 back) so these final set of deals are from that.

Flatbread Crackers on sale for $2
Used 3 $.75 off coupon from 7/11 SS
Making these $1.25 each so $3.75

Frosted Mini-Wheats 2/$5
Used $1 off 2 Coupon
Making these $4 for 2

Eggo Pancakes $2.62
Used $1 off 2 Coupon
Making these $4.24 for 2

Nutrigrain bars $2.49
Used $.75 off Coupon
Making these $3.48 for 2

And rounding out the 10 items
Club Crackers for $2
No coupons just $2.

Paid $17.47 for the Kellogg Catalina deal but got the $10 coupon back...so essentially all the Kellogg catalina deal items cost me a total OOP of $7.47, but I will send in the 10 UPC for the $10 rebate and actually end up ahead on all the Kellogg's food!

I used an $8 Walgreens Register Reward to bring my total down to $22.73
and I got back the $10 catalina from Kellogg's. I will also submit my receipt for the kellogg's $10 rebate. So my OOP for this trip will be $2.73...I would have made a little bit of money if I would have got the overage from the 4 milks ;).

I saved $70.92 this trip! I couldn't imagine spending $92.73 for everything I bought! Eek!

As always get these deals explained to you by the experts by clicking below ;).

Thanks Mashup Mom and Saving Addiction (don't worry about the date on the top of this page...Michigan ads run before ours do! These Meijer deals will end 8/18)




No comments:

Post a Comment